Glass Drop-off Event

Glass Drop-off Event

9 Responses

1. Marty says:

I’ve been stockpiling glass for 2 years, all washed, some labels removed from my bottles. I live in Panther Creek, Idaho. I’d be willing to travel the 4 hrs to Missoula to donate my glass collection, if you’d take it! I’ve been stockpiling it because I couldn’t recycle it anywhere, thinking I’d tumble what I have so far.

208-394-2118 H

• Sarah Nesci says:

Hi Marty,

That would be amazing! It’s quite the drive, so I hope you can do other fun things in Missoula besides recycle your glass.

• Marty says:

Thank you Sarah! I’ll try and make it. Can you give me the directions to the site? I’m not very familiar with Missoula, but the S Reserve/Home Depot/Lowe’s area.

Maybe you could email it to me?

Thank you!

2. nancy honey says:

hello missoula,
    we are down in the Bitterroot. where can we bring glass to leave in a bin, or at a station? soemone said there was a note in The Missoulian, but need to be reminded WHERE.
    many thanks
    Mrs Nancy Honey

• Sarah Nesci says:

Hi Nancy,

At the moment, we do not have a designated drop-off location for glass. We only offer curbside pick-up to residents in Missoula. However, we do host the occasional glass drop-off event for those outside of Missoula. Our next glass drop-off event is scheduled for Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 at Imagine Nation Brewing from 12pm – 6pm. It costs $5 per 5 gallon bin filled (we will provide bins for you). Hope to see you there!

3. Ted says:

Hi when are you having your next glass drop off event!
    Thanks for doing all you do!!!

• Sarah Nesci says:

Hi there,

Our next glass drop-off event is scheduled for Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 at Imagine Nation Brewing from 12pm – 6pm. Hope to see you there!
      Thanks!

4. Mary says:

When is your next drop off event? We’re in Thompson Falls. Thank you.
    ~Mary

• Sarah Nesci says:

Hi Mary,

Our next glass drop-off event is scheduled for Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 at Imagine Nation Brewing from 12pm – 6pm. Hope that you can make it out!